Operation Area: Research & Development
Within Meyer Burger, you will be involved in the development of ground-breaking technologies and products and play an active role in shaping our future – with passion and pioneering spirit.
To expand our Team at our branche in Eindhoven, Holland. We are opening a vacancy of:
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a lot of experience in high tech environment. Machines we design are complex precision machines that are being used in R&D- up to production environment. The accuracies of the machines are on micrometer scale. The challenge exists besides designing also controlling of machine platforms so they are flexible to configure but the platforms and modules will stay standard.
- A proven track record of experience in a similar job, Mechanical Engineering degree – academic or higher vocational studies (HBO)
- Specific knowledge of materials and techniques which are in use in automatic production systems
- Strong in conceptual design and capable of putting own ideas into practice
- Familiarity with mechanical and dynamical analyses and extended experience with CAD (Pro-E preferred)
- Candidate should be a team player and capable of coaching / managing the mechanical resources while maintaining a helicopter view
- A big range of technical interests outside the mechanical field
- Fluent in Dutch and English both in speech and writing
Meyer Burger (Netherlands) BV is part of Meyer Burger Technology AG in Switzerland and is a dynamic organization which offers many possibilities for personal development. We have an informal, professional and international oriented working environment. We offer good primary and secondary conditions.
Join us in shaping future technologies.