Versatile. Sustainable. MEYER BURGER TILE
The MEYER BURGER TILE is an innovative roof tile solution which features attractive aesthetics with a very high energy yield as well as simple installation and maintenance.
The variable covering length of the roof tiles offers roofers maximum flexibility, as they are no longer bound to a fixed substructure dimension. This is particularly interesting for roof renovations with variable substructures.
The MEYER BURGER TILE is extremely flexible overall.The target applications for these roof-integrated solar systems are private roof systems with complete new or replacement roofing, properties in renovation and monument protection areas or houses with limited roof loads.
MEYER BURGER TILE
Hochleistungs Heterojunction Solardachziegel
mit SmartWire Connection Technologie
- Cell technology: 6 half-cells, mono n-Si, HJT with SWCT™
- Efficiency: 16,0 % (calculated on visible area 312.0 x 300.0 mm)
- Rated Power: 15.0 Wp per Tile
- Total Dimensions: 469.9 mm x 330.0 mm x 26.3
- Visible Dimensions: 312.0 mm – 340.0 mm x 300.0 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Front/Back cover: Structured solar glass, 3.2 mm / Float glass, 3.2 mm
- Warranty: 30 years on product and performance
469,9 mm x 330 mm x 26,3
Versatile application and suitable for variable substructures.
Target application: private roof installations with complete new or replacement roofing, properties in redevelopment and listed areas or houses with limited roof load.
Do you still have questions? Selected reference customers will receive the first products in the summer of 2022. We plan the whole market launch for 2023. Follow us on social media or get in touch via e-mail at email@example.com to discuss your questions individually.