The information contained on this website is intended exclusively for:
- Swiss residents who are physically located in Switzerland;
- persons who are located or resident in a member state of the European Economic Area ("EEA") which has implemented Regulation (EU) 2017/1129, and any amendments thereto (the "Prospectus Regulation") and are a qualified investor within the meaning of Article 2(e) of the Prospectus Regulation (a "Qualified Investor" and together the "Qualified Investors"); or
- persons who are located or resident in the United Kingdom ("UK") and are a qualified investor within the meaning of the Prospectus Regulation as it forms a part of UK domestic law by virtue of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (i) who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, as amended (the "FSMA Order") and high net worth entities falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the FSMA Order, and (ii) to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated (each such person being referred to as a "Relevant Person" and all of them together as "Relevant Persons").
The information contained on this website does not constitute an offer of securities to the public in UK. No prospectus offering securities to the public will be published in UK. The documents made available on this website are only being distributed to and are only directed at Relevant Persons. The securities are only available to, and any invitation, offer or agreement to subscribe, purchase or otherwise acquire such securities will be engaged in only with, Relevant Persons. Any person who is not a Relevant Person should not act or rely on any of the documents made available on this website or any of their contents.
In any member state of the EEA, this document is only addressed to Qualified Investors in such member state within the meaning of the Prospectus Regulation, and no person that is not a Qualified Investor may act or rely on any of the documents made available on this website or any of their contents.
The information contained on this website does not contain or constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy securities in the United States of America (the "United States") or in any other jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make an offer or solicitation. Users of this website are requested to inform themselves about and to observe any such restrictions. The securities of Meyer Burger Technology AG have not been and will not be registered under the United States securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the United States Securities Act of 1933. Neither Meyer Burger Technology AG nor its shareholders intend to register any portion of the offering in the United States or conduct a public offering of securities in the United States. The information contained on this website may not be distributed outside of Switzerland, or EEA and UK (subject to the restrictions set out on this website), in particular not in the United States.
Some of the information published on this website contains forward-looking statements. Users are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Meyer Burger Technology AG undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any information or opinions published on the website. Meyer Burger Technology AG reserves the right to amend the information at any time without prior notice.
The information contained on this website may not be considered as being a substitute for economic, legal, tax or other advice and users are cautioned to base investment decisions or other decisions solely on the content of this website. An investment decision with respect to securities of Meyer Burger Technology AG must only be made on the basis of the prospectus published in accordance with Swiss law. Users must consult their investment advisers or other advisers prior to making any decisions.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
By clicking the "I AGREE" button I certify that:
- I am a Swiss resident and am physically located in Switzerland; or
- if I am located in EEA, I am a Qualified Investor (as defined above); or
- if I am located in UK, I am a Relevant Person (as defined above).
I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above and accept its contents. I understand that it may affect my rights. I agree to be bound by its terms. By clicking the "I AGREE" button I confirm that I am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of these materials.