Advanced Drop Analysis
Advanced Drop Analysis (ADA) is an optional software utility for the PiXDRO LP50 and IP410 inkjet printers that enables fully automated multi-dimensional research of ink drop formation.
This feature allows fast and efficient optimization of jetting performance for specific inks and printheads in order to achieve best printing results on the substrate given. Once an optimal waveform is created, Advanced Drop Analysis also enables that waveform to be validated for different nozzles, printheads and batches of ink, to provide process tracking over time.
ADA makes use of the integrated high-speed dropview camera to analyze drop formation, while varying the jetting settings. The effect of each setting is then visually presented, and the results can be exported to specific printing recipes.
- Automatic and advanced experiment sequencing
- Varying waveform, ink pressure and temperature for optimized drop formation and print results
- Control of long-term stability and nozzle-to-nozzle variation
- Visual and quantitative analysis of drop formation, angle, speed and size
Main features and options
- Supports FujiFilm Dimatix, Konica Minolta, OCE and Xaar printheads
- Integrated as a dedicated recipe in the PiXDRO user interface
- Includes results viewer, status check and export tool