The PiXDRO IP410 is a highly versatile inkjet printer for functional printing applications. It is specially designed for process engineering as well as for manufacturing entire series of products.
The PiXDRO IP410 platform is a multipurpose system that will allow you to work at the cutting edge of inkjet printing technology. It can be employed for a wide range of applications such as semiconductor packaging, PCBs, printed electronics, photovoltaics, displays and chemical machining.
Because of its open architecture, the PiXDRO IP410 can be connected to automated product handlers or other processing equipment.
Benefits of the industrial inkjet printer PiXDRO IP410:
- Large substrate table and connectivity to automated product handling
- Fast and accurate exchange of printheads and inks
- Open architecture enables user-defined and application-specific functionalities
- Automated printhead maintenance (capping, purging, spitting, wiping)
- Easy transfer of process recipes to PiXDRO mass production printers
Main features and options
- Compatible with solvent-based, aqueous, hot melt and UV-curable inks
- Advanced Drop Analysis (ADA) for drop analysis and optimization
- Integrated vision systems for droplet inspection, substrate alignment and print inspection
- Substrate chuck with vacuum clamping, heating and cooling options
- Customized product holders
- Recirculating ink supply for nanoparticle inks
- Integrated UV or NIR curing
- Single and dual printheads
- Interfacing to customized and automated product handling
- Printhead storage station, with jetting function to avoid nozzle clogging