Such equipment is used for testing standard crystalline silicon-based modules, as well as new technologies like heterojunction, which can be measured within 10 ms flash duration thanks to our innovative DragonBack® method.
The accuracy of the power measurement is determined by the quality and reliability of the module tester. Therefore, manufacturers who want to improve their return on investment rely on Meyer Burger’s high precision equipment, as do the most prestigious institutes and certification bodies worldwide.
HighLIGHT is available in different versions for different fields of application. It can be deployed:
- In mass production
- In laboratories
- In space applications (special version)
Benefits of HighLIGHT module tester:
- A+A+A+ TÜV-certified light source
- Operator-free with automatic contacting unit
- Reliable measurement at low TCO
- DragonBack® method enables measurement of heterojunction modules, in 10 ms flash pulse only
- Extended spectrum range from 300 up to 1,200 nm
- Automatic optimization of parameters for maximum measurement accuracy