Today companies have to produce their products highly automated under compliance of very high quality standards. Thereby a flexible production of different products must be possible, allowing for a configurable production flow over different production steps and guaranteeing a complete quality control and traceability of data.
The analysis of machine data is the basis for a high efficiency and availability of the production equipment. An innovative software framework is the basis for communication and integration of an extensive selection of available functional MES software modules. Thanks to the modular structure, client-specific functional extensions are possible at any time.
- FabMESEagle® is designed as client-server architecture and is based on the object-oriented automation platform VACsuite with its extensive automation functions.
- FabEagle®MES is modular in its functions, horizontally and vertically scalable for different production structures and measurements as well as configurable.
- FabEagle®MES has open interfaces for adaptation of third-party software.
- FabEagle®MES uses standard databases (e.g. ORACLE®)
- FabEagle®MES offers many already prepared analysis/reporting functions and possibilities for project-specific extensions.
- The process stations can be connected over different interfaces to the MES. The available interface of the control system VACsuite are of great help (Profibus, CAN-Bus, Industrial Ethernet, RS 232, et al.).
- All objects and functions of VACsuite are available for the integration of project-specific functions, thereby securing an effective extension of functions and integration possibilities.
Modules of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Production visualization
- Order management
- Production control
- Traceability / tracking
- Recipe management
- Machine data acquisition
- Alarm management
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- APC (Advanced Process Control)
- Maintenance management
- Expert system
- Logbook / machine log