Equipment for PERC cell coating
MAiA® 6.1 guarantees high ROI with its modular concept. Integrated rear AlOx/SiN passivation simplifies cell manufacturing through full process automation.
MAiA® is qualified for PERC and PERT cell concepts, for mono- and multicrystalline wafers. Coating up to 6,000 wafers per hour is possible.
With over 30 GW equipment installed worldwide, MAiA® delivers the benefits of a proven industrialized solution. The MAiA® platform offers versatile deposition layers and adaptable numbers of plasma sources to customize layer thickness.
It ensures efficiency for monocrystalline wafers of > 22% in mass production. Through optimized processes, MAiA® 6.1 reduces TMA and electricity consumption, and minimizes the manpower required throughout its lifecycle.
Proven PERC baseline recipes are supported and optimized during machine ramp-up.
- Two modular processes integrated into a single piece of equipment
- Lowest cost of ownership, with significant reduction in operating cost
- Best footprint utilization, with a 30% smaller footprint compared to single process equipment
- Throughput up to 6,000 wph
- Highest mechanical yield due to minimized wafer handling
- Maximized uptime with world-class customer support
- Comprehensive upgrade strategy
The MAiA® modular system consists of several processing modules joined via buffer modules. Several processes are thus carried out successively in a single piece of equipment. Each unit is configured for a specific application.
The system can be configured for various customized coating processes. It is also suitable for carrying out plasma etching processes.