Best Passivation Quality - No Cross Contamination
HELiAPECVD is the best solution to deposit high quality intrinsic and doped a-Si for HJT solar cells.
The Meyer Burger HELiAPECVD system promises a stable and uniform layer deposition with best performance and passivation quality for high-efficiency heterojunction technology solar cells. HELiAPECVD is an integrated platform for all intrinsic and doped a-Si deposition steps including wafer handling.
Advantages of HELiAPECVD:1
- Best passivation properties ensures highest cell efficiency
- No cross contamination and lowest impurities
- Highest yield and process stability
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Highest productivity and Best uptime
- Smart Fab / Industry 4.0 ready
- Compatible with future technology trends (wide process window)
1compared to other PECVD systems for HJT cell production
No cross contamination of intrinsic passivation layer at p/n interface (Competitors using same tray for p- and i-layer and therefore suffer from cross contamination.)