Operation Area: Sales
Meyer Burger is the leading technology company for innovative and cost-effective solutions based on semiconductor technologies, focusing on photovoltaics.
With around 1,400 competent and motivated employees in 10 countries, we supply tailor-made products to meet customer needs – from standalone products up to fully integrated systems.
Within Meyer Burger, you will be involved in the development of ground-breaking technologies and products and play an active role in shaping our future – with passion and pioneering spirit.
For our Global Sales Team, to strengthen our sales force, we are opening a vacancy of:
Regional Accountmanager Micro/Nano Systems
- Execute GoToMarket strategies for your specific territory (EU / US / RoW), Develop detailed Sales Plans for individual accounts within your scope, Manage Agents & MB Representatives;
- Provide regular feedback to Micro / Nano -Sales- management, Market input to Product- / BU managers (TPC's) for continuous product portfolio improvements and adjustments and Market input to Marketing / Communications teams;
- Drive specific Marketing activities (Trade Shows, specific PR's) directly through Marketing resources within Meyer Burger, Support Product / BU managers (TPC's) with Product launches;
- Develop new opportunities (Business Development) together with Product / BU managers (TPC's), Execute the overall Business Strategy for your territory to achieve both short term sales and long term wins;
- Manage and Maintain effective key customer relationships at all levels.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in higher technical education, engineering or related field;
- Extensive Sales and Account Management experience – ideally in OEM / Capital Goods Industries, Excellent understanding of Business and Financial processes;
- Over 5 years of commercial experience in B2B, High customer orientation drive, “power inside”, High personal standards with a proven track record of integritiy, business ethics and professionalism;
- Strong communication skills, listening, selling, writing and presenting skills, Fluent in English (written and spoken) and very good knowledge of the regional communication language, Outstanding communication and negotiation skills on all management levels;
- Ability to analyse data, define a strategy and to put it into practice.
Meyer Burger is a dynamic organization which offers many possibilities for personal development. We have an informal and professional working environment.
We offer good primary and secondary conditions.